Friday, November 23, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

So yesterday was thanksgiving, so I felt like I should mention a few things that I am grateful for this year.

1. My family- I love being a mom and a wife. Every day I wake up I am so happy my life has turned out the way it has. Also, mine and Andy's parents are amazing. They are the best grandparents to Dallin, and are always there to help us when we need it!
2. My friends- I feel very fortunate to have wonderful friends who I can always count on for anything. I love spending time with them and laughing.
3. My job- For those of you who dont know, I work at Primary Children's Medical Center as an X-ray tech. I love my job so much! Unfortunately I see some very sad stuff there, but it only makes me more grateful for what I have and my own family's health. I love that I only have to work three days a week so that I can spend the remaining time home with my son!
4. My father in heaven
5. My house- We jsut moved into our townhouse a few months ago and I love every minute of it. They are still in the construction stage so things have been a mess. They just finished putting in some massive swings and a park, and are getting ready to open up the clubhouse and hot tub any day. I love meeting all my new neighbors and getting to know them.

Well I guess I could go on all day, but who has the time!

0 comments: