Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Andy's B-day and BIG NEWS!

Last month Andy turned 29! I was full of surprises that day, which these days are hard to pull off. I was scheduled to work until after 6 that day, but I had previously arranged to get off work early without tellin Andy. I also scheduled our Nanny to come over and sit at the house after the kids went to bed so we could go out! Andy was shocked, he had no idea I had any plans up my sleeve! Before we went out we celebrated with cake and gifts with the kids! We went out to dinner and enjoyed a nice meal without interruption!


The best part of the day was definitely the birthday card I gave Andy. At the bottom I wrote,
"Love, Ashley, Andy, Dallin, Claire and Little Bean."

This was his reaction!!!! In case you dont get it, we have another baby on the way!
I found out the day before his birthday, so I thought it would be fun to tell him in a creative way! We are thrilled, and cant wait to complete our family with this "little bean"

5 comments:

Becca Jane said...

I am SO excited for you!! Although I will warn you that pregnancy #3 is a real kicker!!! Luckily it goes fast! Love your cute little family, Claire's HUGE smile is SO hilarious in the Easter pictures! Can't wait to see if I get a Claire or not..! :)

Anonymous said...

How exciting!!! Congrats! So when you say complete, I take it this will be your last child?

Carly said...

Wahooooo! Congrats, Ash! That is so exciting. Can't wait for the little bean to make it's debut.....

Laura said...

Congrats, Ashley! That is exciting! Best wishes for a smooth pregnancy.

Rachelle said...

Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting! Cant wait to hear wait you are having! And cute way to tell your hubby too!