Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sarah and Ty Ty visit!

We were so happy to have my sister Sarah and her hubby Tyler come out for a few days to visit! It worked out that it was over Claire's birthday so that made it even more fun. We had a good time hanging out, shopping, and talking all things BABY! My sister and I are both pregnant, dues just 2.5 weeks apart. This is her first pregnancy and they are so happy to be expecting TWIN BOYS! For Claire's birthday since we didnt have a real "party" I wanted to do something special that she would like. I decided that the Indianapolis zoo would be perfect, and boy was I right! She loved it, we all did for that matter! It was a gorgeous day, and the kids had a blast with Auntie Sarah and Uncle Ty Ty. Claire got to ride a "choo choo train" and Dallin a roller coaster. Afterwards, we hit up a restaurant called The Tamale Place, which we had seen the night before on "Diners, Drive-in's and Dives". We miss all of our family so much, it was so much fun to have someone come out and visit! I hope that I can make it out to Utah to see her babies before mine comes! Fingers Crossed!









0 comments: