Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Utah visit

I took a quick trip to Utah over the weekend to show off sweet Laney Bug, and get a chance to meet my newest nephew Graham. I decided to make the trip a surprise to my sister, which was soo much fun. My mom picked me up from the airport and we went right over to her house. My.mom went in first, and about a minute later I just busted open the door holding Delaney. My sister flipped out, such a priceless moment. I couldn't wait to hold my twin nephews again, which by the way have grown so much in the 2.5 months since I saw them. I was able to spend some lots of time with them, my in-laws, my nieces/nephews, as well as squeeze in a girls night. Time always goes by too quickly when I visit, I sure wish I could stay a whole week or two next time... whenever the next time will be :( Here are lots of pics from the trip!


















0 comments: