Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Baby Shower

Tonight I hosted a baby shower for my friend Keely at work. She is having a baby boy in March, and I am so happy for her! We had a good turnout, and ate yummy food. I rented out my clubhouse, which turned out pretty nice because there was lots of room to sit and mingle. She got lots of cute baby boy outfits, which made me think back to Dallin when he was so small. Oh, and speaking of Dallin, today was so warm so we ventured outside for a few hours. There were so many other moms with their kids out, and he had a blast running around like crazy. He was so dead tired tonight. I cannot wait for this summer when we can play outside all day long.

5 comments:

Becca Jane said...

I hear ya on the playing outside thing! It's the best way to wear them out!

Keely & Cory O. said...

Thanks again Ashley for the baby shower! it was a lot of fun to visit and be surrounded by good friends!

Carly said...

The shower was a lot of un, huh? I'm glad we did it. Thanks for hosting!

Carly said...

The shower was a lot of un, huh? I'm glad we did it. Thanks for hosting!

Jen Lee said...

Hi Ashley~ I stumbled on your blog and it is so cute! We have seen Dalin running around his grandparents front yard the last couple of days in this nice weather! Our little boys are getting so big! FYI~ our blog is korbyandjenlee.blogspot.com. I should get you a copy of our neighborhood play group schedule so you could come hang out with us this summer!