Tuesday, July 8, 2008

And the winner is....



Well it is official. Jesse is the winner of the bachelorette this year. For those who dont know, I am obsessed with that show. I dont know why, call me crazy, but I love watching the drama. I am so happy she chose Jesse, he was my favorite from the beginning. He was so "real" and just down to earth. They were so cute together, and now they are engaged and have a date set for next year. I think they will last for sure! Now the waiting begins till the next season!!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

They looked so happy last night on the final rose show. I agree, I think they will last, or at least it would be really cool to see them stick it out. I am not even sure why I care, but that show is so addicting.

Jen Lee said...

I don't watch the show on a regular basis, but I got to see their last dates together and she seemed really happy with him. I am bummed I missed the ending though.

Becca Jane said...

Oh Yay, he was my pick too!! I'm so happy for them! I think Jason or Jeremy should be the next Bachelor.