Saturday, July 5, 2008

Splish Splash

Today Lacy, Jenny and I took the kids to the coolest splash park in Herrimin. I had never heard of such a thing, but was dying to find something fun for the kids. I had been wanting to go to the gateway and let Dallin play in the fountains, but it is always so crowded, and slippery. Jenny mentioned this so called "Splash park" so I thought we should check it out. It was AMAZING. Seriously, it was the best thing, and Dallin had such a ball. There were only like 7 other kids there, and the ground was not cement, it was some soft padding. There were all kinds of fun fountains and sprikler things that went off and on. I have never seen Dallin run around so much, he was so cute! Parker and Lyla were cute splasing around in the puddles too! So, for those mom's out there looking for something to do on these hot summer days, head out to Herrimin (its just on the border of Riverton, so its not too far out there). The best part about it is it is FREE! I didnt even have to get in my swim suit, I just sat on a bench and watched Dal run wild. Love it! Here's some cute pics!





4 comments:

Ashley S. said...

hey

Meghan Hendrix said...

That place looks great. Brady and I are always on the look out for fun places to take Mckoy.... too bad it's so far from us.

I seriously can't believe how big Dallin is getting!

Jen Lee said...

So, what is the address for this park?! It sounds perfect and we would love to check it out!

Becca said...

Hey Ash, couple of my friends and I go to the splash park often. There is another one in Herriman that is NEVER too busy, it's awesome! It's just off of 12600 South and 5400 West-ish. Next time you go you should let me know, our littles and splash together! P.s VERY cute 2 year pics.