Thursday, August 28, 2008

Remember how...

So remember how I was up last night with some of my girlfriends until 12:00 in the morning? I know, that is so out of character for me, but we just had so much fun talking we could not leave. I even had to get up and be to work by 7:30 that morning. We had a little get together with all of the girls from high school. We went to Iggys and shared old stories and had a blast catching up on eachother's lives. Then we were supposed to go see the 9:45 showing of Mama Mia, but after chatting for so long that time came and past quickly. Soon, it was down to only three of us girls and we ended up sitting in my car for 2 hours talking. It was so fun, and I am so glad that I have such great friends that I can talk to like that. I love you girls. Until the next Girls Night out...

4 comments:

The Sylvia's said...

also remember how that group of guys sitting outside heard us talking about "adult" entertainment....and they totally liked it...


...and how that severely drunk man basically followed Katie Wright to her car. Shaaaaaaaady....

Carly said...

I love catching up with old friends. It's always so much fun. It's awesome to just sit and talk for hours. And I love how it always feels like no time has passed at all since the last time you saw each other.

MEGGandBOBBY said...

ha ha I just laughed lacey's comments out loud! It was a good night, I wish that we got together more even if its just a couple of us at a time... WE need to plan a night for you girls to meet BobbY! O and I love your new hair cut, you always could pull off the short cute cuts!

Meghan Hendrix said...

You're such a trooper staying out and getting up for work the next day. I got to bed a little before 11 and thought I was going to die the next morning! Oh well so worth it!!