Friday, June 5, 2009

Changes

Things will be radically changing in our house come this next week. I will admit, I am totally freaked out about adding Claire to our lives, mainly because I have spent the passed almost 3 years living my life the same way. I have been able to hang out with Dallin, I've been able to just hop in the car and run errands, sleep when he sleeps, etc. I dont know what I am in for. I know I will absolutely LOVE having Claire here, dont get me wrong, I am just a tad nervous which I am sure is a logical feeling! All I can say is "Let's get this show on the road". One thing I am most looking forward to is Andy being done with school. Come August, we will have what some might consider normal lives. For as long as I have known Andy, he has been in school. I cant wait for "Daddy" to come home for dinner every night, and play with us. I think Dallin will be the most excited. He sure loves his daddy, and every night he cries that he misses and loves him so much. Come August we will be seeing lots more of Andy! Well I am sure the next thing I post will be a picture of my new baby girl so check back. Cant wait!

3 comments:

Becca Jane said...

I know exactly how you feel. I spent my entire pregnancy bawling & freaking out because I was so scared of messing up our easy, perfect routine. But I PROMISE it'll be great. After a few weeks you'll never be able to imagine life without her!! Dallin will love her, and she will be such a joy to your family. I'll admit, I still haven't run errands with both kids because Cam just runs off, and there is no way I can chase him if I have Allie. But other than that, everything has been great. You'll have to bring the kids up here sometime....Dallin & Cameron can play outside and us girls can hang out on blankets!
Good luck, can't wait to hear the news and see pics!!!!

theminerfamily said...

Ash! Good luck with the next week! I am so excited for you. The bedroom looks VERY cute and you look great! (I know you don't think so, but you do). Little Claire, love the name by the way, will be so beautiful! It will be fun to see if she looks like Dallin or has her own look. I am thrilled for you. Hopefully I can come visit sometime.

MEGGandBOBBY said...

I AM EXCITED FOR YOU, YOU WILL STILL BE AN INCREDIBLE MOM~! O AND OUR BLOG IS NO LONGER PRIVATE TOO ANNOYING HA HA HA!