Saturday, May 30, 2009

Did that really just happen?

So tonight Dallin was playing outside with his friend Audrey while I was sitting on the porch. All the sudden Dallin started to take his clothes off and within seconds he was naked. He started booking it and was just laughing and laughing as he ran his naked litte bum around. I attempted (9 months pregnant mind you) to chase after him, but failed miserably. We live in a town home community and the front of our house is just grass, giving him plenty of room to run. There were some guys out on their patio across the way just cracking up, I think they thought it was the funniest thing they have ever seen. I finally caught up with Dallin at the huge water fountain as he was just about to get in the water. Seriously? I was so embarassed. Needless to say, it was freaking hilarious, but I tried to teach Dallin that we dont get undressed in public.

2 comments:

The Lyon Den said...

The joys of parenthood! That probably won't be the last time either.

KRISTINA said...

That is awesome ash... so funny!!! "Let's go STREAKIN"....