Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Amazing Race

I decided I really want to audition for the Amazing Race. Ever since the show started I totally pictured myself on the show, and now even more than ever I feel inclined to audition. I am not sure who I want to be my partner though. I definitely do not want to go with Andy (no offense) because I dont really want to expose my marriage publically like that. I have considered my bro-in-law Tyler because according to my family we would be a great team... we both possess the right qualities but we dont really have a "relationship" per say... not sure if that would be an adavantage or not. We thought we would have a good case though... picture this

-Mormom mom of two partnered with her "rock band" brother in law
-We would sure look good together, we would look like blood relatives that is... both red headed and freckled, actually it might be a bit confusing.

If you are wondering, I am truly serious about this, and am just trying to decide who the best partner for me would be. I believe that the partnership can make or break the race. Let me know if you are interested.....

4 comments:

MEGGandBOBBY said...

k so just to let you know Bobby and I actually auditioned for this about 6 months ago we made the tape and everything... ha ha ha we totally would love to be on it, they did not choose us which saddened me apparently our lives were not dramatic enough... maybe you and I should go together.. Highschool friends, we both fought for scotty B? ha ha YIKES!! But no I want to be on that show so bad...

KRISTINA said...

You should totally do it... I haven't really watched it but if you were on it I would watch it faithfully and cheer for you...

Jen Lee said...

Oh my goodness! Korby and I talk about doing that race all the time, but have the same reservations. If you run out of options, we could always make the 2 mormom moms team! I think it's awesome that you want to do it. Good luck!!!!

The Lyon Den said...

I'm in, sign me up. I think that if Nate and I were to do it, we would be divorced by the end of the show.

I would race with you, we aren't best friends so we wouldn't ruin a long best friend relationship,it would give us a chance to get to know each other better, and I think we would totally kick some "A"