Friday, November 6, 2009

I got a feeling....

I know people make fun of other people for posting on their blog about "how perfect their little life is". Today I just have to be one of those people... whether you like it or not. I am at work today, and as usual am counting down the minutes until I get to rush home and scoop up both my babies, hear about their day with grandma, and smother them with kisses. I am so grateful for my job, because it gives me an opportunity to truly "miss" my kids. That might sound weird but I have figured out that I am the type of mom who needs to get out, get some adult interaction and actually work in the career that I chose to go to school for. And at the end of my 2 lovely days of work, I ABSOLUTELY WITHOUT A DOUBT know that I have the best life waiting for me at home!!! My kids have taught me truly what my calling in life is, and that is being the best mom I can to them. I sure hope I do a good job! I could not imagine my life any other way, or under any other circumstance.

tear...

3 comments:

Becca Jane said...

I worked 2 days a week for Cam's entire first year....and I LOVED it! I'm so happy you're getting the best of both worlds. I'm gonna call you Hannah Montana from now on! :)

KRISTINA said...

I am the same way... I hear ya!! I need to work a little too.
Gotta love the... "tear!!" Makes me miss you!! :(

Jess said...

Oh I was just going to make fun of you telling us all about your wonderful life. Just Kidding. I know what you mean. I feel like all I do is talk about Kynslee how wonderfull she is and everything but I will just keep doing it and I don't care what anyone else says and you should do the same.