Friday, February 19, 2010

8 months baby!


It seriously breaks my heart that Claire is 8 months already. I think what makes me most sad is I cant say for sure that we will have more children. I just want her to stay little so I can really soak in this phase in her life. Claire, however, has other plans in mind. Here are a few milestones she's made in the last few months...
-she started crawling YESTERDAY
-she can pull herself up in her crib (I about had a heart attack the first time i walked into her room and saw her leaning over the edge.. phew.
-she weighs a whopping 18 lbs 11 oz
-she has four top teeth and two bottom teeth, and cutting two more
-she can say "da da" and "ba ba"
-she loves clapping and waving
-she eats anything, and would much rather have regular food than baby food
-I finally suceeded at weaning her from her 2 am feeding.. sigh
-she LOVES her daddy and makes the cutest scrunchy face when she sees him
-but she is definitely a mommas girl all the way
-bath time is pure joy to her
-she thinks Dallin is the greatest, and laughs all day long at him (BTW Dallin is pretty fond of her too)
-her hair has finally grown to pony tail capacity!

1 comments:

Becca Jane said...

YAY for ponytail capacity! Doing Allie's hair is my FAVORITE!!!
She's so cute, I wish I could meet her sometime!