Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sick little dude

Our weekend consisted of....

-Two visits to the doctor
-One vistit to the hospital for a chest xray
-Lots of medicine
-refilling the humidifier
-wiping and enless dripping nose
-listening to non-stop coughing (poor thing, had hardly a voice left)
-lots of cuddling with mom
-3 days of kids shows/movies
-constant use of hand sanitizer

Basically, we had one poor sick little dude, and he is still not doing too hot.
Luckily (for Andy's sake), Andy's parents volunteered to come sit at the house with Dallin on Sunday so we could go enjoy watching the superbowl with Andy's brothers. What great in-law's I have, right? Dallin really enjoyed the time with Grammy and Granddad (as usual). I thought Dallin was getting a bit better as of last night, but when he woke up in the night with his fever/chills and oh so awful sounding croup cough I was quickly reminded that he was not better yet. Poor thing, I have never seen him like this EVER, he usually handles sickness very well and his hardly phased. I know he is not feeling well when he stays cuddled up in his blanke on the couch for the majority of the day. Now I just pray that my little Claire doesn't catch it... but I know that is wishful thinking.

1 comments:

rachel june* said...

I'm so sorry! It is that yucky time of year. Cruz had croup this weekend. Ugh!