Friday, March 26, 2010

Some randomness...

We've officially moved. It's sorta sad, although I really am loving the new place. I have tons more living space, which seems weird considering we downsized a bit. You see at our townhouse we had two smaller living areas, one which was downstairs and we hardly went down there. The new place has just one larger living area, and no stairs (can I say what great timing on our part as far as Claire goes). I have closets and cupboards that I am struggling to fill, so that's a plus. Dallin says to me the other day....

"I hate our old house... it was sooooo boring"

Well I guess we know where he stands on the subject.

Claire just crawls around giggling all day long, she loves the freedom to go wherever, and I love the freedom for her to go wherever as well!! I should get video of her laugh, seriously its so funny and she does it pretty much all day long. Happy little thing. Speaking of her, she is just dying to walk... all 19.5 lbs of her. she stands alone now for long periods of time and when she crawls she uses the bottom of her feet instead of her knees (does that make sense?) Maybe I should get a video of that too!

Today is Andy's birthday, 28 big ones! Happy Birthday babe! Love you!

Dallin is home sick today, throwing up. Poor guy, he was devastaed cuz Andy was supposed to go with him to school for a party but he threw up on the way so he turned around and took him home. Now he is home waching movies with Grammie.. I sure wish I could be there with him!

3 comments:

The Durr's said...

Pictures and Videos please!! :)

The Durr's said...

Pictures and Videos please!! :)

Foster Mom said...

I wanna come see it!!! Call me when you're not too busy! Ha