Sunday, April 25, 2010

I'm a soccer mom!

Well I have officially entered the soccer mom phase in life. It is more fun than I thought, and it doesn't hurt that I have a little rock star of a player. Dallin had his first game on Saturday and let's just say that he scored all 5 of his teams goals. He was AWESOME! It got to the point where I actually had to pull him out for a bit so the other kids could get a chance to touch the ball. Every time the other team had the ball, Dallin would bust on over there (to the bunch that is) and he would some how come out with the ball. He even managed to steal it from his own teammates a few times! Overall, it was a good time, and Dallin was in absolute HEAVEN. For those who don't understand Dallin's obsession let me just tell you... all he wants to do all day long is play soccer. This is probably why he is so good, practice makes perfect right? We have been joking that he is preparing for world cup 2030! We had lots of fans come to the game to cheer him on. Saturday marked the first of many many soccer games for our family, and I couldn't be more excited!


1 comments:

Johnny and Kaley said...

Way to go Dallin!!! Always new he would be a super athlete.