Sunday, April 25, 2010

A little Sunday drive

We decided to take a little drive today up American Fork Canyon. At the top, there is a cute little Reservior which I cannot remember the name of. Anyway, we got out and explored a bit and snapped a bunch of cute pictures. Claire missed out cuz she was sleeping in the car! We are excited cuz this little lake is going to be a perfect fishing spot for Dallin and Andy. We bought Dall his own fishing pole and he is sooo excited to go! We even have a little fishery right next to our house so they can just pop over whenever they want!

Handsome little guy!


My two favorite guys


Dall took this one of Andy and I. He is actually a pretty good little photographer I must say!


The Three Amigos

1 comments:

Johnny and Kaley said...

How fun!! Next time call us that is right down the road from our house. Johnny loves fishing at Silver Lake (I think that is the reservoir) We really need to get together soon!