Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The chillins...

Here are some recent pictures of the kids that I felt were too cute to not share!

So, this is Claire's typical hair-do after about 30 seconds of being anywhere. She will NOT keep any bow, elastic or head band on. I try every day, but to my dismay she continues to win that battle.

Big D at the zoo! So handsome, I know.

Claire also at the zoo looking cute as ever... yes I am bragging.

Lately Dallin hasn't been napping consistently, only when I know we need to stay out a bit later than usual. Lots of times though he ends up zonking out on the couch for a cat nap while watching TV. Hilarious!

2 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Brag away my dear!! I LOVE IT!! Cuz that's what I do every on my blog, haha! Can you blame us when our kids are SO stinkin' cute?? Claire is so dainty and precious...little girls are SO much fun! Dallin...always the stud! We need to get those boys together again soon!!

The Lyon Den said...

Your kids are so cute.