Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Claire's 1st Birthday

It's time I finally got around to blogging about Claire's Birthday (in June). We had a fun pool party planned but the weather had something else in mind.. so at the last minute I had to move the party inside. It was still a great time, Claire was in heaven over her new toys, especially the pink car. Can I even tell you how excited she was when she saw that thing... seriously people. Pure joy. I themed her party with cupcakes, and had this cool cupcake cake made (wow that was a lot of use of the work "cake" just then) She got her own smash cake, which she was hesitant about at first. After a little coaxing from mom you can see she was able to partake plenty on her own!! I am so in love with this girl, she is sweet, funny, cuddly, smart, BUSY, and always smiling. Happy Birthday!







0 comments: