Sunday, January 9, 2011

Home for the Holidays!

We were so excited to make it back to Utah for Christmas! We flew out in the evening and didn'e make it to Utah until 2:00 in the morning (4am Indiana time). We were all walking zombies and my kids only slept for like an hour during the whole time traveling. AHHH. But, we bounced right back and were ready for some Cafe Rio the next day! LOL! We stayed in Utah for 15 days, and had a lot of fun visiting with family and friends. We spent some time with our friends, watching football, girls night out, guys movie night, snowboarding with the boys, and much more! Our Christmas Eve was spent at my parent's house for our annual Christensen family party! I look forward to this every year, it's the only time I see my mom's extended family! Since we were staying with Andy's family, Santa came there and brought the kids lots of presents! We only opened Santa gifts before heading out to an amazing breakfast at the Little America down town with Andy's family! YUMMY! After breakfast we made it over to my mom's where we opened gifts and spent the afternoon visiting! We headed back to Andy's parent's house where we finished opening our family gifts and had dinner! We were busy until 8:00, which although tiring, was so nice! It was better than having Christmas over at 9:00 AM. My kiddos were so spoiled, and so were Andy and I! Dallin was all thing super hero... and I mean EVERYTHING. Costumes, action figures, shaving set, books etc. etc. etc. Claire was showered with girlie things like an Ariel Doll and Princess TuTu! It's nice to finally have some girl stuff in the house, although I will say she sure does love all of Dallin's toys. It might take a while for her to learn how to be girlie! Andy and I got lots of clothes, gift cards, money, and a Wii! Dallin is totally excited about this one! I also got a beatuful necklace from vintage pearl with my kids names engraved on the pendant. So cute! Well after all of the Christmas hype died down, we enjoyed more time with family and friends. I wasn't able to get everyting done that I wanted to, even in the 15 days we were there :( Sorry to anyone who I wasnt able to see. We are hoping to make it back in late March to see my neice June after she is born! I had to fly home alone with the kids, which I was totally dreaing. Fortunately, the kids did great, both flights were faster than expected and it worked out fine! Here are a plethera of pics from the trip. Sorry for not commenting on each one, but you all get the idea!













0 comments: