Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter Sunday



This is Dallin in his cute easter outfit. He is wearing his Red Sox hat that Gram and Granddad gave him in his easter basket. He looks so excited to have it on! He actually hates wearing hats, which is unfortunate cuz this one is so dang cute!











The weather was so nice that after church and Easter brunch at Andy's parents house we all came back to our house and sat on our porch. This is Dallin getting some toys out of his baseball basket that the easter bunny brough him.




Later that night we went to my parent's house for dinner. Here, Dallin was again spoiled with another basket. This one was a sports locker full or balls and a cute blanket my mom a.k.a the "easter bunny" made. Oh and he got yet another hat! He actually kept this one on for about 30 seconds!
Andy's parents bought me, Lacy, Dallin and Lyla all Red Sox hats. Dont we look so festive? I love mine, it is brown and pink! I had to post the adorable picture of Lyla sporting her new pink hat. She is such a doll.

3 comments:

The Sylvia's said...

We look so hot in that picture...and who are those adorable children? Oh wait, they're ours! Psh!

P.S.--Lyla just went to bed without protest---woo hoo!

Kip and Lindsay said...

I love it! Dallin looks so cute! He is getting so big, he is just a little man now! We need to get together SOON! :0)

Becca Jane said...

Cute pics! We want Dallin to come play again anytime! Let me know if you need me to watch him again in the next few weeks. Nate is off for a few weeks in May, so we might be doing stuff, but I'll let you know.