Saturday, March 29, 2008

Weekend Fun




This weekend has been full of so much fun so far. First, last night we went to a movie with Jenny and Eric and Nate and Lacy. We got babysitters (thanks grandparents) and headed off to see the movie "21". It was absolutely fantatstic! I recommend it to anyone. It was so nice to get out with Andy and our friends without our kids. Then today Dallin and I headed over to my friend Kristina's house. The boys played for a while, then we decided to act like crazy people and load the kids up to go to TJ Maxx. That was fun, I found an awesome clock for my bathroom and Kristina scored some cool wall decorations for her bedroom. After about 20 mintes all the kids were crying and ready for lunch. We ventured to The Training Table where thes adorable photos were taken. Arent the boys so cute together. Dallin loves playing with other kids, even though Kelan and Kole are a year older, they still play so good together. Cute little Avrie was a trooper and stayed asleep in her carseat. Kristina and I felt like we were living in an episode of John and Kate plus 8 (my favorite reality show). Fun times. Tonight we are off to another Blaze game. Hopefully they can win tonight, we really need it!

3 comments:

Kip and Lindsay said...

Kip went to the Blaze game on Saturday and said that is was so much fun! He had never been to one before. So yeah, if you ever have any extra tickets...we would love to go! :0)

Jen Lee said...

If you wouldn't have said anything I would never have guessed that the other boys were so much older! Dallin just looks like one of the gang! They grow up way to fast!

Becca Jane said...

Yummy Training Table....I want some cheese fries! I love Jon & Kate + 8...makes life not seem so crazy!