Sunday, March 16, 2008

Saturday Fun

Well since Saturday was full of SNOW and we could not go outside, we decided to do something fun indoors. Andy, Dallin and I went swimming with Nate, Lacy and Lyla, and Jenny, Eric and Parker. We had a blast. Lacy and I have taken Dallin and Lyla a few times, but this time the dad's got to come join in the fun. The kids had a ball, and well, I admit the adults did too. We went to Dimple Dell Rec Center, where there is an awesome water playground with fountains, a slide and a tunnel. Dallin LOVES it. Then, for the more adventerous type, there is a giant indoor waterslide. We had a ball going down it, and Andy and Nate were hilarious. They almost flipped out a few times. It was so much fun. After swimming, we all met up for some grub at the local Red Robbin were we devoured some burgers and steak fries. Yum. Later that afternoon, thanks to Andy's kind suggestion, the girls enjoyed some alone time at a chick flick, "Definitely, Maybe" It was so cute! I highly recommend it. After that, we all met at Nate and Lacy's house where the guys were playing guitar hero watching the children! We love our husbands! We all got burritos from cafe rio, and sat around talking. What a fun day! Unfortunately, Dallin must have had too much fun because he harldy slept last night, and is getting a cold now. Soon this winter will be over and the runny noses too!

2 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Hey, that sounds like fun! We've been stuck inside for days cuz Cam has been sick. I hope Dallin feels better soon! Hey, I have to talk to you about watching Dallin....As of this coming week, I am available EVERY Tuesday and Friday if you need me! Yea!!!

Becca Jane said...

Ha, isn't that hilarious? I promise it's the ONLY time he holds still. I have no idea why he does that. Let's play soon!