Monday, October 27, 2008

What is this feeling?

Okay so for those who dont know, I had the "perfect pregnancy" with Dallin. (well minus the 50 or so pounds i gained) I was never sick, and I loved being pregnant! So far this pregnancy has been the total opposite. I am sick every day all day. None of this "morning" sickness crap, I am lucky if it is only in the morning. Fortunately, I havent thrown up yet... trust me I feel like I need to it just doesnt come. I feel like I am car sick all day, I am so tired and I just want to eat because it is the only thing that seems to help any. This is what I am hoping it all means. I am totally a huge believer in superstitions, and karma and all that jazz so this is my philosophy.

Dallin's pregnancy=
-easy pregnancy
-hard delivery
-hard newborn
-boy

This pregnancy=
-hard pregnancy
-easy delivery
-easy newborn
-girl

Now wouldnt that be nice. I endure 9 months of yucky sickness for the sweetest most easy going little girl. I guess we shall see! I go to my first Doctor's appointment tomorrow. I am excited to see how far along I really am because I am not really sure. I will let you all know how it goes.

8 comments:

The Sylvia's said...

Well, I had a great pregnancy with Lyla, and we all know how even tempered she is...no matter what, the little guy or girl will be perfect :)

Jen Lee said...

That would be awesome if that's how works out for you! I will keep my fingers crossed!

Becca Jane said...

I was the same way. Cameron's pregnancy was EASY. With this pregnancy, I've been WAY sicker, tired-er, and in MUCH more pain all the time. My hips and legs hurt ALL THE TIME cuz she's so low. I'm gonna guess GIRL for ya! You never know though....

MEGGandBOBBY said...

congratulations I am so excited for you too!! O man my friends are so grown up ha ha ha

theminerfamily said...

ASH!!! I AM SO THRILLED FOR YOU! I haven't checked your blog for a little bit and I am sad that it has taken me this long! I am so excited for you. Here's to double-leading- ha! I hope it is a girl with a good temperment... as long as she doesn't cause you to go on bed rest for three weeks and come early... well on second thought if you get the perfect baby, I guess it doesn't matter how they get here just as long as they are healthy! Let me know how things are going! I miss you.

Trujillo family said...

Congrats!! That would be awesome if you have one of each. I totally believe in your scenerio too. My friend had a hard girl pregnancy,easy labor, easy baby and now she is prego with a boy and she is not sick or anything! Congrats again and Happy Be-lated Birthday!

KRISTINA said...

I am hoping girl for you also... I am sorry you feel so yucky. I was so sick both times I just threw up in the morning with nothing in my gut when I was pregnant with the boys... and I threw up at night with everything in my gut with Avrie. I feel for you.

The Green's said...

ASh my pregnancy with Londyn was that same way. After about 16 weeks it all got easier and the sick feeling and tiredness seemed to subside and the rest of the pregnancy was pretty easy. I am guessing it's a girl!!!! I am so excited for you and seriously we need to get together!