Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Festivities

We decided to try our hand at pumpkin carving this year. I was not sure how Dallin would react, but he actually had no interest in it whatsoever. Oh well, we had a good time!

I carved a spider which turned out better than I thought. The pumpkins only lasted like one day with the warm weather and they wilted out on our porch. Dont mind Nate being crazy in this picture!

We decided to dress up this year as Doctors. It was pretty fun, and we stayed dry in the rain with our adorable little hats.

Here is the cute little family. Dallin liked trick or treating this year. He was so cute going house to house getting yummy candy (for mom and dad of course)


Dallin and Lyla looking adorable. They were excited to get home so they could start eating some of their candy. Suckers were sure a hit!

4 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Dallin looks so cute!! Yeah, Cam wasn't into the pumpkin carving thing either. I love the doctor idea!

The Sylvia's said...

Great. I didn't do my hair, and I look like a moose. Perfect. Love it.

Johnny and Kaley said...

So Cute!! They looked adorable and I love the doctors costumes as well! Looks like you guys had a great time!

Jen Lee said...

It was so fun to see you guys all out together! And good job boys for dressing up~ I can't get Korby to do it to save his life!