Friday, July 24, 2009

6 weeks old and smiling!

I cant believe that my little girl is already 6 weeks old. She has been so much fun to have around, and I love spending every day with her. She has really started smiling and cooing in the last few days. She absolutely lights up whenever she sees her daddy, its just the cutest thing ever. She is still a good baby, she really never cries and has been sleeping pretty good. She went 5 hours last night, so I am hoping that trend continues.
I just love this brown and turquoise outfit. It really shows off her tan skin, which by the way is the only thing people say when they see her. I have even been asked if her and Dallin have different Dad's. Silly.


This picture was too cute not to post. She is getting so chubby, I love it!

7 comments:

Carly said...

She's beautiful! And her skin tone really is pretty! We miss you....

Jess said...

oh my gosh I never realized how dark she is. Does she have a different dad? Just Kidding. She is so cute. I need to go visit you guys.

The Sylvia's said...

oooh. she is getting SO chunky..and i love it! i'm glad someone in this family can get a tan...i love her to PIECES!

KRISTINA said...

She is stinkin cute... it makes me want another one.. not just yet though.. I have to talk my other half into it :) I wish avrie would wear cute bows still.. she hates them so enjoy them while you can!!

The Lyon Den said...

She is a beauty.

The Green's said...

Wow! Ash she is darlng! Her skin is way dark! Hope all is well!

MEGGandBOBBY said...

I love her tan...she is so freaking cute!!