Sunday, July 12, 2009

One Month Old

Well Claire is officially 1 month old. I cant believe how fast time has gone, and how big she is getting. She must weigh atleast 10 lbs, considering that she was 9 lbs 4 oz just a few days after her 2 week appt. Things are going relatively smooth here at home. We have adjusted quite well to having two kids around. Claire has been a good baby overall, minus a few belly aches and of course reflux. She is on some Prevacid to help with that, but she still is in pain after her feedings. She is a decent sleeper, up twice a night on average. Dallin has been struggling with behavior problems. He is always acting out, and has a lot of aggression. I think it is pretty normal though. We need to be better at giving him one on one attention because when he is alone with us he is an angel. It has been weird for me to be home every day, but I am enjoying it. I try and keep busy and in just a few weeks Andy will be done with school(no more long days alone). I have to say I do miss work though, I love all my co-workers so much. We are all so close, so it has been hard not seeing them. I will post some new pics of Claire soon.

1 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Cam acted out when we brought Allie home too. He still is.... Age 3 is awful!! Can't wait to see more pictures! She's such a beauty!