Friday, July 24, 2009

American Idol Tour

Andy called me up the day of the American Idol Concert and told me he scored some tickets for the concert that night. I was so excited because I am a huge American Idol fan, but was nervous because Claire was only 4 weeks old and I would have to leave her for the night. I decided to give it a go, and invited my mom and Katie to come. We had such a good time, and Claire was an angel for her Daddy and took a bottle like a champ! I was able to get some much needed time out with the girls and enjoy some great music too!

Here he is, Kris Allen.. such a hottie!

The gang

Mom and Me

Kate and me... just be glad I didnt include the nerdy pics we took.

2 comments:

Carly said...

Love love love Kris Allen!

KRISTINA said...

Fun!! I am jealous... you always do such fun stuff.