Friday, September 4, 2009

back to work

Well my twelve weeks of maternity leave will soon be over. Oh how interesting it has been being home every day with the kids. I have always worked, so it was quite a new experience for me spending every day home, not to mention most of the days Andy was at school and work so he wasnt home to help much. Of course I have loved every minute of it, and I am very sad to leave my kiddos and head back to work. The good news is I was able to pull some strings and cut back from working 3 12 hour shifts to working only 2 now. I am so excited because now I can have more time at home, and the kids dont have to be watched another day by their oh so amazing grandmas!! Dallin starts preschool on tuesday, the same day I start back to work. I will be working tuesdays and fridays which are Dallin's school days. I figured it would be easier for the sitters to only have him for a half day now that Claire in n the picture!!! I hope everything works out financially for us so I can stay part time. I may throw in a 5-10 pm shift starting in October for a few more hours. I will say that I am pretty excited to go back to work because I really truly love my job. I have the greatest co-workers on the planet, and I really enjoy working with all the adorable kids at the hospital. Working two days seems ideal for me, because I get the best of both worlds!!

1 comments:

Carly said...

I'm really happy it all worked out for you, Ash. And now I'm singing Hannah Montana..."she's got the best of both worlds..." Tee hee....