Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tribute to my kiddos

I am sitting here at 6:30 am updating my blog because I am headed off to work today. I got ready a bit faster then I thought, so I wanted to take this time to say some things about being a mom. I am so blessed to have two amazing and absolutely beautiful children. They are so smart and loving and I couldn't ask for anything else. At times Dallin is quite a challenge, but at the end of the day he is still the sweet cuddly little smarty pants that I love! Claire has started laughing and is starting to reveal her own sweet personality. I cannot believe she is 3 months old and it is time for me to head back to work. I am so grateful that I was able to cut down to part time so my kids get more time with Mommy!


4 comments:

MEGGandBOBBY said...

ha ha ha seriously you and Jenn got your husbands little girls for sure!! :0 So freaking cute though...

Rachelle said...

Hey Ashley...do you remember me? I found your blog off of Merediths and just have to say - you have the most adorable little ones! So cute! Anyway, I am totally blog stocking you now - It has been a little while, I think last time I saw you was at the ski event at Ski and See a couple years ago. Anyway, huge post...my blog is www.vanwagonermemories.blogspot.com

Kassie said...

It's hard being a working mom. Although the longer I do it, I'm realizing it might be making me a better mom. I really enjoy,appreciate and strive for quality time in the shortened hours we have together everyday.
I hope you feel that way too. Good luck and they are sooo cute!

Nordhoff Family said...

um... love the outfit!!! It makes me feel good to see how cute she looks in it!