Friday, October 30, 2009

So Long...


Today marks my last full day of work at Primary Children's Medical Center. I have worked there for 4 1/2 years and it has been AMAZING. I absolutely love my job and am so happy I took the risk and made a bold move when I started working there. I was absolutely TERRIFIED to be working at a Children's Hospital, only to soon find it was the best decision ever. If you are wondering, no I did not quit, yes I will still be working. Primary Children's opened a new outpatient clinic in Riverton, (not to be confused with the new hospital) The two are connected but offer totally different services. I decided to transfer to the Primary Clinic for a few reasons. First, it is closer to my house, and since I work 12 hour shifts a shorter commute was very appealing. Second, I was ready for a change of pace. The Hospital is very busy and fast paced, which is great, but again working long hours makes that very tiring on my body! I am very happy with my decision, and will still be working with the same Radiologists which is huge, and some of the my favorite people will be joining me at the Clinic. The good news is I am going to be working up at the Hospital every Wednesday night from 5-10 pm for some extra hours which means I still get to see some of my closest friends and keep in the loop. The Clinic opens bright and early Monday morning, but I wont be there till Tuesday! Yay!

3 comments:

Todd and Jenn said...

I just drove by there today. It looks awesome. I love all your family pictures. The one of the four of you lying on the grass is amazing.

Carly said...

I'm super happy for you! I'll miss seeing you up at the hospital though. Your days are Tuesday and Friday, right? I'll have to try and get my once a week shift down there to fall on one of those days. Enjoy!

MEGGandBOBBY said...

This is awesome Ash.. Congrats, I am proud of you little worker bee ha ha ha!!