Sunday, January 3, 2010

Can someone say "teething"?

Claire is teething so bad, so I decided to let her have a biter biscuit. She was in teether HEAVEN! I tell ya, I never knew a 6 month old could throw a tantrum but oh my... when I tried to take that thing away she was not a happy camper. It was pretty funny actually. They are the messiest things ever though, pretty much requires a bath after. She started out clean, but as you can see by the last picture, she was a complete mess by the end. Oh, and can you even stand those eyes, I mean seriously.

2 comments:

The Lyon Den said...

Ashlee, the kids are so adorable. I love all the pictures of the family. Looks like you guys are having fun.

Jen Lee said...

She is getting so big! Your family picture is beautiful! It sounds like you guys had a very busy and exciting Christmas!