Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Splish Splash


I love that Claire is now old enough to bathe with her brother. Dallin sure thinks it is the coolest thing, he loves helping me wash her hair.... so cute. I am so lucky that Dallin just thinks the world of his sister. He is soo sweet to her, and always is kissing and hugging her. My favorite thing is sometimes in the mornings when Dallin wakes up and come in our room if Claire is awake I will tell him to go say hello to her.... and then I just lay in bed and listen in the monitor to him talking to her. Its the freaking cutest thing ever, and he always crawls into her crib and is lying down next to her. Gotta love these two, I mean how could you not?

4 comments:

Carly said...

So cute! What a great big brother!!

Nordhoff Family said...

That is exactly how Logan is with Shelby. He will go in her room and get in her crib and just talk to her. I have a video monitor so I just sit and watch them!

Jeni Jo said...

Cute, fun times in the bath. Claire looks so big! We need to get together again.

The Huffs said...

Ashley... This is Melissa Huff (aka Missy Baggaley) I found your blog through Jeni. You have such cute kids!