Sunday, January 27, 2008

Burnt Out

I am so done working. I love my job, dont get me wrong, but lately I have really struggled to get up and go to work, let alone stay for over 12 1/2 hours. I know I should not complain, because I really am fortunate to only have to work 3 days a week, but I am getting so tired. So here I am, sunday night, dreading tomorrow. Ultimately, I would love to work twice a week, that is just enough to get out of the house for a break, but not feel like I am missing out on too much. I love being home with Dallin, and I am really trying to introduce him to new friends and go explore the world. I hate that I am never home to be able to cook dinner. I have very little experience cooking, and if I were home more, I would love to practice! Maybe one day.... I guess I need to just be grateful for our house, and our cars and our life... we really are very lucky to have such wonderful lives, I just needed to vent. Bye now!

2 comments:

Becca Jane said...

I'm sorry! I know how you feel. I'm excited to play with you and Dallin though in the next few weeks!

Jenny said...

I can't imagine working as much as you do, you're amazing! I dreading next week when I go back to work!