Sunday, January 13, 2008

Tantrums

Welcome to the rest of my life.. Dallin is figuring out how to throw a tantrum. Oh the joys of listening to a 1 1/2 year old scream his head off yelling, "no" and hitting you. It has been a lovely last few days. Why is it that your children are so good for other people, but the second that you get in the room all breaks loose. Dallin is typically really well behaved, and I am pretty sure that the main reason he acts out is when he is bored. Unfortunately we have had to spend the last few days in the waiting room at the hospital with my brother in law being admitted to the ICU. Dallin has been a pretty good sport, but he has been bored out of his mind. Hopefully when we get back into the normal routine, full of books, toys and regular sleeping patterns, then the cute well behaved Dallin I remember will return!! Until then...

1 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Wow, I feel like I could have written that entry myself! People warn us about the Terrible Twos....I dunno, I think the Ones are hard enough!