Tuesday, April 8, 2008

St. George Baby!!!


This weekend we decided to head down and soak up the sun in St. George. It all started when Lacy and I bought tickets to the Colbie Caillat concert down at the Tuacahn Amphitheater. We ended up making a long weekend out of it, where the boys enjoyed some great golf, and we all together went swimming, shopping and played at the park with the kids. We actually rented a 2 bedroom condo, so three couples and our kids were able to stay together for a great price. We put the kids to bed and watched movies and hung out and laughed! What great fun. It was nice to get away for a bit, and enjoy some nice weather. Here are some fun pictures from the trip!


Here is Andy and Nate driving down in the expedition we rented. Man what a beast that was t drive. Arent they such studs. You would never know they were related..
Lacy and I cruised in the back seat. Of course we were on baby patrol. The kids actually did quite well on the drive down. They both slept about 1 hour and then entertained eachother for a bit!

Lacy and I at the Colbie Caillat concert. We had such a great time. Colbie performed awesome, and sounds great live. Lacy and I felt like the oldest people there, but so what if we acted like 14 year olds shouting out all her great songs! The Tuacahn is a great place for concerts. We were a bit chilly when the sun went down, but besides that we loved every minute! I even bought a T-shirt like some groupie! Nice!
Here is the happy couple (Dallin and Audrey). These kids had so much fun toghether. Dallin woke up saying "play Audrey" every morning. CUTE. This picture was taken at Dennys. Gotta love the Grand Slam.



So we go to this restaruant called Mongolian BBQ and the nice asian lady decided to teach the kids how to eat with chop sticks. Their culture is so funny because she just came right up to the table, dumped out Dallin's food from his bowl, grabbed some of my brother in law's noodles and plopped them down onto a plate and started teaching Dallin how to hold chop sticks. He did much better with the cereal as you can see in the picture. She did the same thing with Audrey, which kind of freaked her out at first. Once she realized the lady was trying to help, Audrey warmed up.


Introducing from left to right: miss Audrey Hanna Foster, age 2 1/2. She loves Dora, baby dolls and playing. Next, Lyla Kate Sylvia, age 8 months. She fancies oatmeal, her socks and her cousin. Last (but definately not least), Dallin Andrew Sylvia, age 20 months. He enjoys playing at parks, any sort of ball, and of course, his "nigh night binkie"



Hope you enjoyed our vacation pictures. It was nice for Andy and I to get away for a mini adventure. Hopefully we can take another trip soon, without Dallin (no offense Dal, but we could use a little break!)

5 comments:

KRISTINA said...

FUN!! SOOOOO JEALOUS.

Becca Jane said...

You look gorgeous in those pics!! I always look like crap when we travel... What a fun trip! I wish Nate and I had the time (and money, for that matter!) to travel...but he does have a few weeks off in August, so hopefully we can do something fun! That's so cute that the kids used chopsticks! I starved for the first few days in Korea until I figured them out!! We should go to Korean food sometime....I bet you guys would love it!

Becca Jane said...

Oh...and I totally understand wanting to take a trip without the kid...that would be SO nice!!!

Carly said...

That looks like you guys had so much fun! I'm so jealous. I would die to see Colbie! The pictures are great. I love that last one of you and Andy. You look so pretty!

Whit said...

Hi Ashley and boys! Charlene gave me the address to your blog, I hope that's okay. It's really cute. I loved looking at all your pictures. Dallin is so handsome and big. I can't believe it. I hope you don't mind but I added you to my blog. If you don't want me to let me know! I'd like to plan a weekend for all of our families to get together. Our boys would probably have fun playing. Take care! Whit