Sunday, June 22, 2008

A few more things.....


I forgot to mention that last night the Blaze won their last game of the season which clinched their position into the playoffs... GO BLAZE.... not too bad for a team who started out with an 0-9 record. We love going to the games, and Dallin is such a peach and has a fabulous time. So, Saturday at 2:00 is the game. Andy is going to be crazy busy this week selling tickets, but should hopefully rack in some dough! On another note, I got a calling today for the Relief Society Board. I am really excited, I love relief society and we just got a whole new presidency. It should be a lot of fun, and gives me an opportunity to really get to know some of the sisters. I have only served in Nursery since Andy and I have been married, so I was way happy to get called to something different.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

That's awesome about your calling, I've always wanted to serve in the RS.

Becca Jane said...

Congrats on the calling!
I'm glad you had a fun trip! I've never been to a spa before. Someday.... I have gotten pedicures before, but I've always wanted a massage and a facial.
We need to hang out soon!