Thursday, June 26, 2008

I have come back from the dead

So I have been on my death bed the last few days and have sucked at blogging. I still havent put any pictures from our trip, and I am sure all of you are sick of reading posts without any pics to go along with them. Well, I apologize but I cant help it. I came down with the most nasty case of Strep Throat ever. It started with a 103.2 fever and crazy headache, then my throat hurt a little so I knew I should go into the doctor because I was scheduled to work the next day. My doctor looked at my throat and said it was gnarly, so he ran a culture. Sure enough it was positive. I havent had strep throat since I was like 10, and it sure is worse than I remember. The next day my throat hurt so bad and was full of these disgusting blisters, I cant even describe (i am sure you dont want me to either!!!). Basically, it sucked and I had to miss work. I hate being sick cuz I feel helpless. It is even worse when you have a child at home who demands a lot of attention. Luckily, my family rocks and came to take Dallin swimming a few times and I was able to take him to one of his babysitters for most of the day. I am feeling better now, thank goodness. Enough rambling.

1 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Oh no, I'm so sorry! I just heard that strep is going around....I hope it stays away from us! We've all battled the flu over the past few weeks, so I hope we don't get that on top of it!
It's been awhile....we need to hang out! I hope you feel better quickly, call me when you are so we can plan something. Our boys will probably have changed a lot. Cameron is talking a TON more than he used to, so they will probably be hilarious together!