Friday, June 6, 2008

Say What?

I have no voice. Day three..... still no voice. I want to die, and am so tired of trying to communicate normally. Luckily I only had to work one of the three days so I didnt have to try and answe phones, or page the radiologist overhead, or even call out patient's names. I have been sick now for a week, but had started feeling better the last few days or so. I guess my voice was the last thing to get struck with the illness. Did I mention I want to die? Oh and for those who are interested in knowing, I went and got more blood work on Wenesday for my thyroid and should hopefully be hearing back from the doctor today or Monday. Wish me luck. As for my voice... I guess it is a waiting game now. Bye Bye

3 comments:

KRISTINA said...

I LOVE it... you sound hot!!

The Sylvia's said...

I'm with Kristina...smokin' hot

Becca Jane said...

The sick bug must be rampant in Utah right now! Hope you feel better quickly!