Friday, November 7, 2008

A due date, Please

So unfortunately I am not sure how far along I am in my pregnancy. I know it is anywhere from 9-12 weeks, but my cycles were so whacked that we arent going off of that. My first doctor's appointment was last tuesday and my doctor said she thought I was about 8 weeks. She set up an early ultrasound appointment for the 13th so we can finally set a due date. I wish they could have just done a quick ultrasound while I was at my appt. but my doctor's office isnt cool like that I guess!!! I cant wait for thursday to finally know, and I will be able to feel like I can relax and start better preparing. I am still feeling pretty crappy. I have some good days, which is nice. Mainly I am exhausted, and I have been going to bed about 8:30-9:00 every night if I can. I tend to get really sick about this time, so if I am sleeping I avoid it all together. If I keep food in my belly then I am usually okay! I will keep everyone updated!

1 comments:

Jen Lee said...

I'm so sorry that you are having a crappy pregnancy. Hopefully you will get over the yucky part soon.