Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Just some Babble

Well here's to 10 weeks! I feel like that sounds so much further then 9. I have been feeling a bit better during the days, but I am still extremely tired. Last night after I got home from work I felt sick and exhausted. I went and layed in my bed while Andy was putting Dallin down at 8:30 ish and I fell right to sleep. I guess it is just my body telling me I need rest! I am totally in the "fat" stage. You all know that phase, you know, you have a huge roll on your stomach which just makes it look like you are eating a few too many brownies!!! They say by 12 weeks my uterus will rise above my pelvic bone and I might actually start looking more pregnant! I started really showing at 13 weeks with Dallin, so I think by next week I should start looking sort of prego! I actually love being pregnant, I love the pregnant belly, something about it is so wonderful to me! I should post a picture of me pregnant wiht Dallin. I got so big!!!! I took a belly picture every month starting at 13-14 weeks, so it was interesting to see the progress. I am so excited to find out what I am having this time. I was excited last time too, but for some reason the second time around it seems like I am more anxious. I am considering going to fetal photos at 14 weeks! Then we can seriously start thinking baby names, and decorating our 3rd bedroom (the most fun part really!) Oh and something totally not related to baby, but I am so thrilled about is I might be moving to a set work schedule. I know it doesnt seem like a big deal, but for over 2 years now I have been trying to plan my babysitters and appointments around my two days off which rotated every week. Last week I decided to go talk to my manager about having the same days off every week and she was suprisingly open to the idea. So, starting January I will have every Monday and Wednesday off! This is going to relieve so much stress for me, and now I can plan doctor appts. etc. months in advance and not have to worry about work!!! Yeah. Well enough babbling for now. Sorry there are no pics, I have been slacking on uploading them. Tonight I am going to the Carrie Underwood concert with Lacy, Katie and Jenny. We ar so excited and are in desperate need of a Girl's Night OUt! I will definately post pics from that!

2 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Ooh that concert sounds fun! I love Carrie!
I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see pics and follow the progress of your pregnancy!

Jen Lee said...

Have a great time tonight. I'm happy you got some extra sleep so you can stay up late tonight!!! Glad to hear you are starting to feel better.