Saturday, November 15, 2008

June 17, 2009

This is the day my second baby will be born (or somewhere close to this date). I went for an ultrasound to determine my due date, and I my intuition was right, I was about 3 weeks off from my original due date. That's what you get when you mix crazy thyroid issues, tons of negative pregnancy tests, and suddenly a positive one! Oh well, I am actually very excited for a June baby. The timing for us could not be any better, and I am just happy that we were finally able to get pregnant without having to intervene. I got a cute ultrasound pic of the little bean, so I will try and scan it in soon. Sometimes I cant believe we are actually going to have another baby. It really freaks me out sometimes, but I am so excited and am looking forward to that next phase in our lives. Andy will be graduating right around that same time, so we are hoping he can score an amazing job which will allow me to cut back on work so I can be home most of the time with the little ones. Being a mom is the hardest but most rewarding thing I have ever experienced. I cant wait to meet this baby and watch it grow.

3 comments:

Johnny and Kaley said...

Congrats! Finally a date. Were so happy for you guys! Hope to get together soon, we miss you guys!

MegBass said...

Hey Ashley and Andy, Congrats!! I am so excited for you! Looks like we will be due around the same time!! I am due end of May or first of June! The pregnancy part is not so fun, hopefully the baby will be a lot easier!!

The Green's said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited to hear what this baby is...boy/girl! I am so glad you have been able to get things all worked out and honestly what perfect timing. So exciting that Andy will be graduating! I am so happy for you guys. You look great by the way.