Monday, January 12, 2009

POTTY UPDATE

For those who are wondering how potty training is going, which I am sure most of you have lost sleep over it... ha ha, Dallin is a ROCK STAR. It has been over a week now since we started potty training and he has not had one accident (minus the one where his babysitter he goes to once a week didnt put a diaper on during nap so he messed his diaper while sleeping). I am so happy that this has turned out to be the easiest thing ever, which is so not what I expected. The words Dallin and Easy dont really go together!

3 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Awesome! Go Dallin! Like I said, I'm waiting probably a lot longer to attempt Cam, but hopefully it will go as smooth as it did for you!

The Lyon Den said...

Ashley,
You Rock, and so does Dallin.
I hope that when I potty train the little lady, I will have it easy like you. I know it is a ways away but I am thinking about it.

Meghan Hendrix said...

Tag You're It
(look at my blog)