Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tag

1)write the rules on your blog 2)answer the 6 questions 3)let the people you tagged know by leaving a comment

8 Favorite TV shows
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. The Bachelor
3. True Beauty (these reality shows have got me hooked)
4. Adoption Story
5. Find Your Style
6. Cold Case
7. Design Star
8. John and Kate plus 8

8 Things I did yesterday
1. Worked
2. Ate dinner at my mom's house
3. Watched some of American Idol
4. Laid on the couch with Dallin and watched The Wizard of OZ
5. Fell asleep on the couch
6. Found out my cousin has a rare form of Leukemia
7. Woke up at 5:00 am
8. spent time with Dallin

8 Things I look forward to
1. Andy graduating
2. Getting out of debt
3. Our new baby!
4. Working less
5. Getting a bigger house some day
6. Losing weight after baby
7. Spending more time as a family
8. Andy getting a new job

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Chilis
2. Cafe Rio
3. Red Robin
4. Chin Wah
5. Macaroni Grill
6. Charlies Steakery (right Megg?)
7. Rumbi
8. The Pointe (at Huntsman Cancer Institute.. I know its weird but soo good)

8 Things on my Wish List
1. I could work less
2. I could lose weight... bad timing for this one
3. My baby is healthy
4. Dallin could sleep better at night
5. We could travel more
6. Andy could score a great job after graduation
7. I could have my house de-cluttered instantly!
8. Andy could sell his car

8 People I tag
1. Kristina
2. Keely
3. Lacy
4. Carly... come on it will give you a reason to post
5. Danielle
6. Jenny C
7. Katie
8. Becca W.
6.

4 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Fun tag, I'll do it now!

MEGGandBOBBY said...

ha ha funny you say charleys I went there yesterday... I am hoping I see you at bowling tonight, eventhough we had to keep changing the date... and I also hope thata Andy gets a great new job, so you dont have to be so stressed..

The Lyon Den said...

Hi Ashley,
How are you feeling?

Becca Jane said...

You mean you have the little sleepers from Target that Allie's wearing? They are GREAT...they are the only things that fit her right now, which is why she's always wearing them! I hate overly baggy clothes on newborns.