Thursday, February 5, 2009

Baby Names

I love talking about baby names. Even before I was pregnant it was always on my mind and I discussed it with friends all the time. Andy on the other hand had never been a huge fan on the discussion Well now that we know that we are having a baby girl, discussing names is more relevant. We definately have one that we like the most. I wont say we are 100% set on it yet, but let me just say I doubt it will be anything else! I am not much of a secret keeper so instead of not announcing the name until birth I will just let you all know that the name we have picked out for our little angel is Claire. We do have a middle name, but I will wait to inform you of that when she arrives. We had tons of names picked out, but Claire just seemed to be our favorite. I just think it is so classy and I just imagine a litte red-head running around. Ohh sooo cute. I cant wait to meet her.

7 comments:

The Sylvia's said...

looooooove it. is the middle name the one i think it is? i'll for sure keep the secret!

Whit said...

Such a cute name, I love it! Jon is the same way doesn't like to talk about it until about a week before I'm due! Crazy boys, I on the other hand am always thinking about names. She going to be a doll! Glad things are going good!

Becca Jane said...

Love it!!

Jen Lee said...

ADORABLE!!!! Congrats on having a little and healthy girl! They are so much more fun to shop for then boys!!!!!

MEGGandBOBBY said...

i loooooooooove that name it is definitely one of my favorite girls names.. Bobby and I were wanting to name a girl that but we want to name our boy jack and that is just too many lost characters ha ha! but yes I can imagine an adorable lil red head with the name clair...

Kip and Lindsay said...

That is a way cute name! :0) I am so jelous. I wish it were me, pregnant that is !

Merz said...

I love thn name Claire, That is my nieces name, and I love it. Good choice