Sunday, February 15, 2009

My big boy

I just wanted to take a minute and write about my cute litte guy. Lately, Dallin has been such a character and I feel like he is all grown up! He potty trained so well, which I am completely grateful for. Now I just need to work on taking away his binkie, which I am terrified for. Any suggestions are apprecitated. I just wanted to write about some funny things he has been doing lately. I wish I could remember everything, but here are a few examples. He will pull out a pretend phone and say either, "whats up man" or "Canyon Sports this is Dallin" (like his daddy does.) Then he continues to have pretty long conversations with whoever he is talking to. So funny. He also has such an amazing memory. He is totally aware of his surroundings and if we are driving he might say, "I want to go to the bagel store" as we are driving past Einsteins, or "lets go get rice and chicken" when he see's a Panda Express. He even knows what roads we are on, and where Target, Old Navy and the Bookstore are. His other favorite thing to do is get dressed up in whatever he can find, and then "go to work" or "go to school." This kid never seizes to amaze me. I just wanted to post a few cute pics we have taken of him lately, so enjoy.



5 comments:

KRISTINA said...

super cute little guy!

Trujillo family said...

Ashley, he is so cute! I love the picture with him dressed up in the coat and your shoes (it looks like!) Your little belly looks so cute too! I love the name Claire. I can see a little red head Claire running around! so cute!!

theminerfamily said...

Ashley, I have been thinking about you lately, it looks like you are doing well and looking cute pregnant! I miss working with you each day!

MEGGandBOBBY said...

he really is so freaking cute!!

MegBass said...

Hi guys, I hadn't seen your blog in a while, congrats on the new baby girl! Your little boy is so adorable! Our girls will be really close, I'm due May 27th! We should get together with kaley and Johnny and make them want to have kids too!!