Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ultrasound

I had my 20 week ultrasound last tuesday, and things went wonderfully. She is definately still a girl (as you can tell by the ultrasound pic). Everything checked out great which was such a releif. I know most babies are born healthy, but working at Primary Childrens and seeing all the stuff I do I naturally was a bit nervous. It was so fun to see her squirming around in there. She loved putting her legs up above her head and practically sucking on her toes... hilarious. She is very active and I am loving feeling her move every day now. Anyway, things are going good on this end. I am so excited to decorate her room, I have it all planned out but cant really do anything until the end of the ski season when Andy clears out his business stuff from the bedroom. I Love knowing the sex of the baby so I can have plenty of time to bargain shop and have found some great deals on lots of clothes and bedding! I am going to have to post a belly shot soon, theres no denying that I am pregnant these days!

5 comments:

The Durr's said...

oh my gosh so exciting!! Any idea on names yet??

Merz said...

Yipee so exciting, I cant believe you are already half way there. Girls are so fun. you will have a blast!

Meghan Hendrix said...

Check out my Blog, you've been tagged!

Kassie said...

CONGRATS ASH!!!!

MEGGandBOBBY said...

ultrasounds are so crazy they look so real, ha wait they are real.. you know what I mean ha!