Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!

I turned 27 on October 19. Good times! I was considering putting down in my blog my 27 year old stats, you know, like we all do for our children. Weighting in at ____ that is where it stopped. Ha ha. Anyway, my birthday was fun, I celebrated with the in-laws on Sunday with cake and ice cream. Monday I enjoyed a yummy lunch with my girlies at my most favortie burger joint, eat-a-burger (thanks Jenny) and then went to dinner with my family and had cake and presents that night! Tuesday I got together with my girlfriends from high school at Red Robin and we celebrated both mine and Meghan's birthdays. WOW lots of food was involved in retrospect. I really cant believe I am 27, I think I always consider myself to be in my early 20's. One day I will realize I am old and wrinkly and saggy and all that good stuff.


4 comments:

Whit said...

I love your banner such a cute picture!

rachel june* said...

Happy belated Birthday! And just want to say i LOVE the family pic at the top of your blog!!!!!!

Burkulater said...

Hope you don't mind me stopping by! I was browsing for other mommies to read from! Happy birthday!

KRISTINA said...

I hope you had a good birthday I am so sorry I forgot to send you wishes... my mind is crazy right now!! Happy Late Birthday!!