Sunday, October 18, 2009

My bestest friend

*beware this is kind of sappy but I was just in one of those moods



My best friend Katie and I have been friends for years and years. When we were in high school we had that type of friendship where I went with them on family vacations, we had sleepeovers every weekend, out parents were eachothers second parents, you know that kind of friend. We have really stayed just as close as ever, and now with two kids each we still find time to get together as often as we can. Her oldest daughter Audrey is 4 and Dallin sure loves hanging out with her. Brad, her one year old and Claire I am sure will grow fond of eachother too. I just wanted to say how truly grateful I am to have such an amazing friend, someone who I still talk to every single day, tell everything to, and who just "gets" me. I love ya Kate!

2 comments:

Foster Mom said...

Ash-a-bash!
Oh, best friend! I love you too! I hope you had a happy birthday yesterday!

Kaydee-Did

MEGGandBOBBY said...

That was very nice Ash.. Thank you to both of you for being my friends...