Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Some animals, some pumpkins and lots of duck poop..

That is what we encountered at our trip to wheeler farm today! My mother in law wanted to take the kids to pick out a pumpkin so we packed a lunch and headed over there to walk around. It turned into a beautiful day, and Dallin and Lyla sure had a blast together as usual running rampid through the grass (that is where the duck poop comes into play) After lunch we headed the pumpkin patch where the kids each picked out their favorite pumpkin. It was a fun day to say the least, oh except for the very end where my poor nephew Grey somehow slipped out of his buckles in his stroller and fell flat on his face onto the cement. It was sooo sad, but he ended up being just fine minus a scratch on his head.

Can someone please tell me when my son decided to become Mr. GQ?


Claire cute as can be. I just want to squeeze her little cheeks.


The infamous duo


WE LOVE PUMPKINS!!!

0 comments: